Charles Garcia (10/29/1924 / Honolulu Hawaii)
Waiting Pores ~haiku - Poem by Charles Garcia
Words of Wisdom
Fill void, waiting pores.
Unknown depths of anxious self.
You must fall in love.
Comments about Waiting Pores ~haiku by Charles Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Poem Edited: Friday, October 15, 2010
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl