Lauren Ellis Leung
Walking Alone - Poem by Lauren Ellis Leung
The only raod I've ever known,
It's a lonely raod,
Don't know where it goes.
Still alive but I walk alone,
Sometimes I wish someone up there would find me.
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
You and I collide,
Just you and I tonight.
Comments about Walking Alone by Lauren Ellis Leung
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda