Edward Kofi Louis
Walking In Someone's Shadow - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
From the same country,
With flowers as the mark;
Using the same name! !
After the death of the other;
Walking in someone's shadow! ! !
Presenting your works.
Pretending to be this dead person,
But, the truth is known by all.
Comments about Walking In Someone's Shadow by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl