Walking To Shul - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Walking to Shul
Walking to Shul-
'Who are we?
What are we?
Where do we come from?
Where are we going to? '
The morning light does not say-
No one knows the answers to the deepest questions-
We live in a journey of guess and wonder-
We live and die
And who we really are
Only God knows.
Comments about Walking To Shul by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl