Walls Drawn - Poem by Soren Valentine
Feeling so secure
behind these walls I drew,
these walls obscure.
Wake up to find they aren't real.
Wake up to death I did rear.
Everything is so surreal.
Wake up to find myself not so clear.
I once felt so safe,
but these walls have been strafed.
I thought they were there,
but, I guess they didn't care.
Comments about Walls Drawn by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda