Was This Supposed To Happen? - Poem by Felix Lugo
Is this is the way it was supposed to happen
To those who seek love instead of love
If that’s so, then why should I search anymore?
May it be true on what they say about love?
It’s blind when it comes around, and sometimes
You notice it when it’s gone.
Comments about Was This Supposed To Happen? by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda