~watch~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
The whitest snow ever fell,
whisping down a wishing well.
All my dreams have frozen through,
I look around and there's no You.
I'm about heart ache...broke every time,
searchin for light through this dark of mine.
The coming season will spill its smiles,
and there I'll be, longing for your wiles.
So come winter, then spring to me,
Burn with summer, and fall to my knees.
Watch as I wonder all season round,
searching for a feeling which I've never found.
Comments about ~watch~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl