Edward Kofi Louis
Watching Over You - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I will open my mind in parable and utter dark sayings,
For i am like a treasure hidden in a field!
Buy this field so that you will be closer to me always,
And like fine pearls of great price.
The cat is now pregnant in the bush and,
I am like a bright cloud up high watching over you;
But, don't let the price of this field scare you off.
Comments about Watching Over You by Edward Kofi Louis
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl