Waterfall Faille - Poem by Geoff Warden
Like the trickle of a small stream
running ever down it's trail
leading unto it's destiny
turns into the river wide...
And the river that has visitation
picnic lunches upon it's banks
swans that swim it's back
or duck that bathe in it's depth....
The river follows it's path
and the rapids move fast
pushing ever towards the fall
and the edge of sudden drop....
Plunging straight unto gallows below
rocks scatter water in every direction
and it's mist rises unto the heavens
leaving only one hope left to be...
This being my heart given to you
and the essence of my soul
would you be the basin unto water
and capture all of me and more.........
Comments about Waterfall Faille by Geoff Warden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl