Is It Her Touch! - Poem by Geoff Warden
Falling, like raindrops from the sky,
Touching every emotion, every sense,
Bringing dead cells back to life,
Gently invoking that crazed twinge,
And she knows she does every time,
Reach the inner depth of the soul,
And with invisible touch that she has,
Wraps each word, each syllable,
So as to plant seeds of growth,
And waters so to bare the fruit,
Unafraid to toil in the soil,
She always has her way...........
This be the touch of a woman.....
And the touch much desired........
Comments about Is It Her Touch! by Geoff Warden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl