Geoff Warden Poems
- A Night Forever! ! Last night she walked into my world, her...
- A Frozen Door! My Heart a frozen door closed by the hands ...
- A Late Night Call! To many hours spent upon the road, my ...
- And In.... And in love of all arms shall wrap holding thee ...
- A Christmas Gift. In presence of the multitude, I have ...
- Is It Her Touch! Falling, like raindrops from the sky, ...
- The Majesty Of A Woman! The depth of a woman's heart, ...
Just influencal thought releasing upon the bed of page...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Night Forever! !
Last night she walked into my world,
her touch so soft, so sure,
last night she reached across the mile,
and whispered such sweet a word,
Last night she braved the unknown,
and danced with me a stranger,
Last night she took my hand,
showing me no danger.
Last night she touched me deep,
my spirit has been set free,
last night she was miles away,
yet I felt her here with me.