Wealth - Poem by Naveed Akram
I declare beyond fortresses then and now,
I decide when and why my sayings are run,
We demand the wealth of the world to be,
And we devise a holy happening because of we.
Wealth must not expire or be destroyed for
the kings and queens have all the wealth.
So many are dazzled by wealth, riches and money.
So much has occured afterwards, I believe.
Comments about Wealth by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl