Weekends Away - Poem by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
I miss you when you are not here,
when i walk by your room i look in,
you are not there.
I miss you when i am sitting in the warm sun,
I dont see your smiling face playing in front of me.
I miss you when i feel like being silly,
you are not here to laugh with me.
I miss you when i feel sad,
I look for you to hug,
you are not here for me to cuddle.
I miss you because you are my life,
you are my love,
my little boy!
Comments about Weekends Away by CHARMAINE SIMPSON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda