Welcome Is Bad-Sent - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I welcome the East that beckon the dawn of the day.
Forgetting the East that brings the dawn of the night too.
Let be welcome every love.
Comments about Welcome Is Bad-Sent by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl