What A Boy Can Do... - Poem by Morgan Evans
im so lonely now,
you used to take the pain away.
to make no tears shed.
you used to,
wouldnt let the darkness,
and the cold bitterness of the
world mess with me,
but now you bring me all of this and more.
you make me feel like a white rose
thats lost its color.
i shed these lonesome tears,
that never used to be.
the blury darkness is all i see.
im cold in this place that never used
im alone with no one thier by myside.
you taught me a lesson love,
is most painful thing in life.
i shall never love again....for all eterninty....
Comments about What A Boy Can Do... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl