what Is Beauty - Poem by mamutty CHOLA
WHAT IS BEAUTY
Beauty isa child's smile, Peace is beauty of time.
Parental love is beauty. Also trump of justice over
injustice is beauty.
Beauty is supreme, can take life and give life
Real beauty is rooted in soul; inner beauty
Beauty of dreams have no parallel.
It takes you beyond horizon in the land of
bliss amidst evergreen meadows of solitude
Solitude adds beauty to life,
All the great inventions are gift
Separated souls walk in the beauty
of solitude in search of lost love.
Inner beauty is matchless; queen of all beauties
No words can describe elegance and charm of
Beautiful path has no destination; like
time always on move, an eternal journey
Comments about what Is Beauty by mamutty CHOLA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda