What Is It To See And Know With One's Eyes - Poem by Shalom Freedman
WHAT IS IT TO SEE AND KNOW WITH ONE'S EYES
What is it to see and know with one's eyes
than one can tell
with one's words?
What is it to live a poem
and be unable
to write it?
Comments about What Is It To See And Know With One's Eyes by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda