What Is It To Be 'stuck' In Life? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
WHAT IS IT TO BE 'STUCK’ IN LIFE?
What is it to be ‘stuck’ in life?
To be unable to get out of the prison one is in?
To see no way out except the way one has tried and failed with many times before?
What is it to be unable to move?
To feel lost
To believe no change possible?
What is it to despair in life?
What is to be stuck in life all one’s life
And repeat again and again
The same mistakes?
Here I am forty- five years later
Trying to write a dream true
And unable to.
Comments about What Is It To Be 'stuck' In Life? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda