What More - Poem by Chris Boyles
What more can one utter with breathless thought
what more can one expect from life only nought.
repeatedly as the day will surely turn into night
will stars fade slowly greeting again the sunlight.
Dreams shattered as a window to many pieces
a life crumpled and used full of so many creases.
Comments about What More by Chris Boyles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye