Trust & Respect - Poem by Chris Boyles
The world will not stop turning if friends we had none
the world would be a better place having a genuine one.
The rain will not stop falling because we cannot trust
the rain will fall as tears when a friendship has been bust.
The sun will not stop shining when friends walk away
the sun will shine brighter having friends with you today.
The moon will always shine way up there in the sky
the world will continue to turn wether friends you and I.
The love thats between friends is so easily broken
our trust is all we can give others in return as a token.
Respect and hospitality we can all try and share
being there for each other showing that we really care.
Comments about Trust & Respect by Chris Boyles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda