What's Ok - Poem by Summer Sandercox
I guess it's ok to say goodbye,
I'f you've got nothing better to say...
I guess it's ok to regret the past,
As long as you hate today...
I guess it's ok to wish and dream,
If you don't mind going insane...
I guess it's ok to miss what hurts,
As long as you thrive on the pain...
If the cuts that you have are made by your hand,
It's ok to do it again...
If the pain that you feel is making you smile,
It's ok not to want it to end...
Comments about What's Ok by Summer Sandercox
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl