When You Died - Poem by Summer Sandercox
Every time I breathe
I know that you dont.
Every time I open my eyes,
I know that you wont.
Every time I smile,
I know that you cant.
Every time I cry,
I know you wont hear me.
Every time I walk,
Im aware that no steps lead me to you.
Every time I speak your name,
I know there will be no response.
Every time I think, I die inside
Because I know that you're gone forever.
Comments about When You Died by Summer Sandercox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl