What Shall I Do To Fix A Crooked World? - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
If I can fix a dog's tail, then I can fix everything around me, A dog's tail never stops moving Right or left permanently, A world, that is overburdened with A lot of thorns and with a lot of Problems, can not be fixed Because it has got rotten and it Has got rusty for ever, I would like to fix myself, everything, And anything around me for good, but I find it difficult all the time to do so, Things are out of control, so Fixing them becomes useless Because all is over.
Comments about What Shall I Do To Fix A Crooked World? by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl