I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
When I Say It - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
When I say it's over, note that is exactly what I mean,
No emotion, no regret, no tears are to be seen.
I have moved on, though it killed me,
to know that you weren't true.
When I said it, I did mean it,
You didn't love me, even if you still say you do.
If you can treat a woman so right.
Then why am i so apart?
I've moved on and so you should you,
try to learn to mend a broken heart
Comments about When I Say It by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl