I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Dear Daddy.... - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
that's my game,
end this misery,
that's my aim.
But i won't take my life,
i'll take yours instead,
and i will smile happily,
a si lay floweres on your grave bed..
you say im evil,
well..... that bits true,
but i've only become like this,
after what you put me thru,
you want me to change,
cos im not the daughte you once knew...
well daddy i don't give a f**k,
and im not changing for anyone,
especially you! ! !
Comments about Dear Daddy.... by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl