When I Think Of You - Poem by Kiersten Reilly
When im alone,
I think of you,
And all the things i did.
Im so sorry,
For the pain ive caused,
And for acting like a kid.
I know you cant trust me,
For lyinn to you,
And i know i cant trust myself.
But my selfish soul,
Want you to anyway,
Because thats the only way i can sleep...
Comments about When I Think Of You by Kiersten Reilly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda