When It's Dark. - Poem by Tsireledzo Masindi
What do you do when it's dark?
I go hide my vulnerable body cause am not iron man like Tony Stark.
Hide yourself when it's dark.
These days dogs bite as much as they bark.
Hide yourself when its dark.
Everyone see your body and wish to leave a nasty mark.
hide yourself when its dark
Thugs are waiting with sharp teeth like a shark.
Be warned, they'll play on your body like a public park.
Take my advice, escape danger and get in the ark.
To the frequent night walkers, stop it before you run out of luck.
Hey friend! , hide yourself when its dark.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i write this story after my brother was hijacked and they took his car and put him in the boot, they also give him a evil beating
Comments about When It's Dark. by Tsireledzo Masindi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl