When The Leaves Bud Again - Poem by Juan Olivarez
When the leaves bud again, I will return,
Though I'll be far away.
And watching the leaves you soon will learn,
That I just took a holiday.
Though I'll be gone, you'll see my face,
In most everything you see.
But you'll know I'm in a better place,
And that my soul is free.
And keep an eye on the budding leaves,
And the rain that brings them forth.
And feel the joy and not the grief,
And know what life is worth.
Comments about When The Leaves Bud Again by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda