Edward Kofi Louis
When The Seasons Changes - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In the morning it is very cold!
But in the afternoon it is very hot;
And like, winter in the morning and summer in the afternoon,
But the eagles up high will always find a prey! !
Because, nature had made it that way;
And, we have to accept things as they are.
Try to understand nature in times like this!
Because, you and i know what it is to love someone;
But, when the seasons changes,
We all learn from our varoius mistakes.
Comments about When The Seasons Changes by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl