Emmanuel George Cefai
Where Are Words, The Words Of Poesy? - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
What are words the words of Poesy?
The jargon as in any profession?
Necessities to be understandable?
In this magnifying-glass analysis…
This new birth
A simple answer I
Words stick to emotions
As the right emotion at the right time and place
Then all is well with words
Whatever they are.
And that be Poesy.
Comments about Where Are Words, The Words Of Poesy? by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda