Where Are You, My Lovely Queen? - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Love bends to your majesty Because it knows your sweetness And your sublimity anytime, It comes to you To share you all its merits and Its pretty joys, It looks for you In the pretty corners Of the world To hug you and to embrace you, It finds its way To your pretty heart To live happily for ever and ever, so Just be ready to receive it Anytime and and everywhere.
Comments about Where Are You, My Lovely Queen? by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl