Stewart Gideon Poems
- The World Of The Teens I know of a world so interesting It’s...
- How Time Flies Tick-tick-tick the clock moves Sixty times ...
- Omni He is here, there, everywhere; He was then, now, ...
- The Scene On The Streets Whenever I walk down the streets I...
- To A Brother Like No Other To a brother like no other A ...
- Silent Night Silent night, dreadful night All is still ...
- Recovering From Drought The sky is going grey The clouds are...
The second of three boys born to Mr. & Mrs. Clement Stewart. A native of Opobo Town in Opobo/Nkoro L.G.A, Rivers State, Nigeria.
I am a student of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, studying Computer Science.
I thrive well in an atmosphere of love. I like to be loved and also to love genuinely. I hate seeing things going wrong and will always do what I can to correct them. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The World Of The Teens
I know of a world so interesting
It’s the world of the teens
A world with much splendor
Characterized by risky adventures
A fragile world
That needs strong supporting cord
A world that need not be neglected
As it is where the patterns of life are selected
A world where every little mistake
Can change the shape and taste of the cake
A place for investing
Preparing for future harvesting
A world filled with pleasure
Accompanied by insurmountable pressure
A world where beauty and the beast
Are always in fierce contest
A world where emotion is always ...