Where Ever You Are... - Poem by Jodilee Duke
Where ever you are is where l want to be-
Where ever you go please take me-
What do l know, about where you are.
You say you are, where you have been.
You go and come as fast as you can.
Why does it feel, like it's never going to end.
Feeling you near smells like fresh air-
Touching your skin makes me quiv'r within-
Hold me near, and keep me there.
Where ever you are...
Where ever you go...
Kiss me, so l will know-
Your love won't go.
Comments about Where Ever You Are... by Jodilee Duke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: kiss
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl