Wine Is Fine - Poem by Jodilee Duke
I wonder what it might be like
to be, wined and dined by you.
Would there be candles?
Would there be a soft smell
of you in the air?
Could I look at you
and feel safe inside,
without a care or worry
about what's out there.
My thoughts wander
Comments about Wine Is Fine by Jodilee Duke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl