White Clouds - Poem by Ayyappa Paniker
White clouds may never rain!
They only float across the sky lazily!
Dark clouds rain giving wetness to the ground
Thunder thrills the earth.
Lightning lights up the sky
The sea greets dark clouds with folded arms.
When those pure white balls of cotton
skim across the blue sky
Its a lovely sight we see!
Makes you stand and stare.
Where else would you find such beauty in whiteness?
Comments about White Clouds by Ayyappa Paniker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda