Isn'T That Shameful For Us? - Poem by Ayyappa Paniker
in the kitchen
a little food
must be kept.
the thief was to come
if he's hungry
doesn't find food
might get angry
and get away
without thieving a thing.
Isn't that shameful for us?.
Comments about Isn'T That Shameful For Us? by Ayyappa Paniker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda