Who Am I? - Poem by SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Who am I?
Who am I?
and what is my role here
What for I have been created
and who has moulded me?
I played as a child
And then as a boy for few years
I was taught to live
and wedded to a girl for new creation.
I ran and chased after money
To fulfill the desires of my kids
He changed my role
as a man with grey hair,
weak bones with pains;
Nothing has given to others and
nothing received from Him.
What for this life and
What is His desire?
Let the great soul help me
know the secrets of sojourn.
Comments about Who Am I? by SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl