SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN Poems
- Nirvana [nude] Nirvana [Nude] Everything is ...
- Love And Lust Love is something devine falls from the heaven...
- My Dream And My Nation I am walking on a road
- Ilakkiya, My Love! Ilakkiya, My Love!
- Poverty Poverty -- Don'e touch me forever and don't ...
- To My Dear Kitten! To My Dear Kitten! I t was left ...
- A Crown And My Battles A Crown and my battles My crown is ...
FROM THE BIRTH TO TILL DATE MY ACOMPLISHMENTS ARE
BORN TO MR K.SANKARA NARAYANAN AND MRS JAYALAKSHMI AMMAL AT THANJAVOORE ON 18.07.1964
QUALIFEID MASTER OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS
MA ENGLISH CIEFL 'B'
B GRADE NELTS BY CIEFL HYDERABAD
Working as a Lecturer... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Everything is dressed with lies
Nude. Truth is always nude.
Nothing is there to feel shame in it
Truth is god and it is the right way
Nude is better than dressed lies
Lies are taking us to endless grief
Truth alone can redeem us and
It alone can restore our peace and glee
Decorated lies are too many in this world
They may be in power and they may rule you
Hold the shadows of truth and
Follow it’s hard and long way
To eat the fruits of life
Not to go behind such false attractions
They are mirage and not real
They may ...