Who I Strive To Be. - Poem by Anita Cross
A person that makes you smile a million times over with just a glance.
A person that makes you laugh.
A person that's there to lend a helping hand always.
A person that's there through tough times and good times.
A person who's there to tell you I care.
Thats a friend
That's who I strive to be.
Comments about Who I Strive To Be. by Anita Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl