Friendship Is Like A Rose - Poem by Anita Cross
Some bloom and are cherished forever.
Some blossom and are left there.
Some never get the chance.
Some are fake.
Some grow and then die,
but mine last forever if you are a true friend of mine.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Friendship Is Like A Rose by Anita Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda