A Shattered Heart - Poem by Anita Cross
You left when i needed you most
im lying on the floor wounded coated in my own blood
smell well thers nothing left
where are you my sence of security?
will you leave me too?
to late you already did
what am i to do to gather up pieces of my shattered heart?
Comments about A Shattered Heart by Anita Cross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl