Anita Cross Poems
- A Shattered Heart You left when i needed you most saying ...
- Friendship Is Like A Rose Some bloom and are cherished ...
- Blank Page Blank page with nothing on you awating to be ...
- I Will Miss You Miss your sweet soft orange head Your fuzzy ...
- Light Or Dark You look at life in the dark I look at life ...
- Its Ok To Give In And Cry Its a feeling you get that ...
- Dear Boy Dear boy, This is why i ove you. I love the way ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Shattered Heart
You left when i needed you most
im lying on the floor wounded coated in my own blood
smell well thers nothing left
where are you my sence of security?
will you leave me too?
to late you already did
what am i to do to gather up pieces of my shattered heart?