Who Knew? - Poem by Nicole Arishenkoff
Who knew that every smile
was hiding her sorrows for awhile.
Who knew that her morning sickness
was what she said is her only weakness,
From the pain she's always had
but what from?
Her lost dad?
No she said to her angel one day
I'm sick of living take me away! ! !
Then she held the blade to her wrist
Now she remains in a black abyss.
Comments about Who Knew? by Nicole Arishenkoff
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl