Who's That? - Poem by Jiang Haizhou
Why it comes to me?
It's the only colour of a cloudy afternoon,
There's no talking, no waving, even it forgets to fly,
It's so quiet, endless quietness.
Now, it's breathing, one thousand years before
It's happily flying.
Comments about Who's That? by Jiang Haizhou
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda