~whole~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Love like the sun will warm one deep within
rain like our tears will fall until earth's end,
Truth like a lie needs words to set them free
time will tell the answer to the words you're tellin' me.
Look from the eyes but do we really see
playing out before us is life real or fantasy?
Ask but do we seek only answers that console
truth's not always kind but it's all that makes us whole.
Comments about ~whole~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl