Akinnusi Daniel Oladipo
Whom Have I Found? - Poem by Akinnusi Daniel Oladipo
Dreams, illusions, and cravings,
In them my being focused,
My existence qualmed
Till now I found you,
Whom have I found?
Tell me if you could
The impact of meeting you in me,
The completion and others,
The feelings that eerie,
Do you feel the same?
When we are closed?
Joyously as my existence was:
Coz I have found you
Whom I have found.
Comments about Whom Have I Found? by Akinnusi Daniel Oladipo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl