richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
Why Does Love...? - Poem by richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
Why does love have to be so hard?
Why can't it be a sending of a card?
Why does love bring such turmoil?
Because to love means to spoil.
You give everything to the one you love,
Your heart, your soul, your favorite gloves.
You bare your soul, only to have it torn,
To be put together again sad and forlorn.
I have been and always will be in love,
I do not care about the stupid gloves.
So to the love of my life here's a hint.
Protect my love it's heaven sent.
Comments about Why Does Love...? by richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl