Wienas - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
I have known some astute ballerinas,
at the dance they would act like hyenas.
If you bought them a drink,
they'd go nudge, nudge, wink, wink
and then call our best friends little wienas.
Comments about Wienas by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl