Will You Remember Me? - Poem by BlacknessRose ...
Will you remember me when I’m gone?
Or will you forget my face and smile?
Will you remember when I cried?
Or will my tears fade away from your memory?
Will you remember my voice?
Or will it fall on deaf ears?
Will you remember my habits?
Or will they leave you as time proceeds?
Will you remember my favorite song?
Or did you vow never to listen to it again?
Will you remember my attitude?
Or will it be locked away?
Will you remember my stories?
Or will they gain dust never to be read?
Will you remember my dreams?
Or will they cease to ever exist?
Will you remember my love?
Or will it die along with me?
Will you remember me?
Or will you forget me?
Comments about Will You Remember Me? by BlacknessRose ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl