Peter S. Quinn
Winter Haiku - Poem by Peter S. Quinn
Daydreams in the dim,
As winter comes with its trim
- Stars and moon hymn.
Here's my song, at SibeliusMusic com, called: Daydreams in The Dim - http: //www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin/show_score.pl? scoreid=93570 Please go there, listen and enjoy, and if you like buy some music, etc.
Comments about Winter Haiku by Peter S. Quinn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl